Submissions - how to submit a book proposal
Thank you for your interest in Graham Maw Christie. Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBMISSION in the subject header.
We prefer to receive proposals and sample text as attachments — and preferably as Word documents. We do not handle adult fiction or poetry. We do read all submissions and respond to all submission emails. If we advise you that we are unable to represent your work, please do not infer from this that your work is not publishable. It may be that we are just not the right agent for you. See below for further help in your search for representation.
Services for authors
The Writers' Workshop
Writers' & Artists'
Society of Authors
Association of Authors' Agents
House of Editors
Graham Maw Christie Submission Guidelines - how to pitch your book
- a one-page summary of the topic
- a detailed chapter-by-chapter outline
- your qualifications for writing the book
- your social media and online profile
- a note on the market and competing titles
- how you could help promote and sell the book
- a sample chapter
- your contact details