A literary agency in London specialising in non-fiction
GMC is one of the UK's leading exclusively non-fiction literary agencies. We work across most non-fiction subject areas from memoir, smart thinking and science to parenting, health, mental health, psychology, neuroscience, cookery, creativity, activism, history and popular philosophy.
Many of our clients have gone on to become bestselling, prize-winning authors with an international reach. We are known for our collaborative and hands-on approach and welcome submissions from both debut and seasoned authors.
Our aim is to make a difference to people's lives through books that either provide helpful practical tools or inspire us to think about this complicated world of ours in new ways.
See our submissions page to find out how to send your book idea to us.
We are looking to support underrepresented voices across the categories of non-fiction publishing that we work in.
THIS WEEK'S NEWS
* There were 2 GMC titles listed in the top 20 UK paperback non fiction Bestseller List this week.
* The Easternmost Sky by Juliet Blaxland has been shortlisted for the East Anglian Book Awards 2021
* Theresa Cheung featured on This Morning again decoding viewers' dreams. Dermot O'Leary and Alison Hammond said '‘The best bit on the show today was dreams with Theresa. She is quite transcendent, she took you somewhere. She is amazing.’
* Ruth Allen will be speaking about her book GROUNDED at the Kendal Mountain Festival. For more information on this click here.
* Graeme Tomlinson announced his new book LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT LOSING YOUR MIND, a guide to weight loss without anxiety, pressure and guilt.
*Raynor Winn will be speaking at the How To Academy on the Wild Silence and the meaning of home on 4th November 2021. For more information and the opportunity to buy tickets please click here.
* Author of How to Save the World for Free Natalie Fee is speaking at Exeter Literary Festival alongside other climate activists including Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall, Jonathan Porritt and Peter Cox.
* Good Vibes Good Life becomes one of TikTok's bestselling titles
For more news click here