A literary agency in London specialising in non-fiction
GMC is one of the UK's leading exclusively non-fiction literary agencies. We work across most non-fiction subject areas from memoir, smart thinking and science to parenting, health, mental health, psychology, neuroscience, cookery, creativity, activism, history and popular philosophy.
Many of our clients have gone on to become bestselling, prize-winning authors with an international reach. We are known for our collaborative and hands-on approach and welcome submissions from both debut and seasoned authors.
Our aim is to make a difference to people's lives through books that either provide helpful practical tools or inspire us to think about this complicated world of ours in new ways.
See our submissions page to find out how to send your book idea to us.
We are looking to support underrepresented voices across the categories of non-fiction publishing that we work in.
THIS WEEK'S NEWS
27 - 02 Sept -Oct 2021
* There were 4 GMC titles listed in the top 20 UK paperback non fiction Bestseller List this week.
* Ruth Aylett author of Living with Robots wrote for BBC Science Focus Magazine on why there won't be a robot upsizing any time soon. Read more here.
* Pauline Beaumont's Bread Therapy and 'kneading meditation' was featured in Well+Good magazine.
* Author and activist Louise Allen was featured in an important article in Mother & Baby on adoption and fostering.
* Juliet Blaxland's Easternmost Sky has been attracting some lovely reviews. Richard Hopton in Country & Town wrote 'it has much to say, expressed with elegance and charm, about the countryside, country life and its threatened future.'
For more news click here